We specialise in imported vehicles both of Japanese origin or more recently European vehicles.
Our team have worked with some of the major car dealer franchises in Christchurch and have worked on in excess of 10,000 vehicles during the last seven years.
This means that because of the diverse range and the large number of vehicles we see, most problems associated with your vehicle we have encountered and are familiar with.
All types of mechanical repairs undertaken by suitably qualified technicians such as: -
- Tune ups with the latest diagnostic scanners
- Brake & clutch repairs and replacements
- Automatic transmission repairs & servicing
- Cam Belt replacements
- Auto Electrical repairs
- Exhaust repairs & replacement
- Full tyre service & new tyres
- CV & Steering rack boot replacement
- Latest fuel system cleaner for petrol & diesel
- Towing service for mechanical repairs.
Vehicle Compliance/Lapsed Registrations
Compliance checks are necessary safety inspections completed before a newly imported vehicle goes on our roads for the first time.
Motor Works can handle vehicle compliance for newly imported vehicles or vehicles where the registration has lapsed for more than 1 year.
Vehicle Servicing & Warrant of Fitness
Our lube and warrant of fitness team can expertly handle all types of cars, 4WD’s and trailers in an efficient manner. Service options include Bronze, Silver and Gold. Refer to list below for standard service checks completed.